in the comfort of your home
- Free phone consultation session
- Qualified stop smoking practitioners*
- Personalised treatment plan
- Free delivery and same day dispatch of your medication.
Make an online appointment
with one of our registered Stop Smoking Advisors
via online video call or telephone.
delivery to your home free of charge.
Weekly or bi-weekly calls to support you for up to 12 weeks
Same day dispatch
Order before 3 pm week days
Since we opened in 2015, we’ve helped over 500 smokers quit successfully.
We are the country’s first community pharmacy clinic that has conducted a clinical trial with e-cigarettes, and have registered a 60% quitting rate.
At the time of writing, we are the country’s first community pharmacy clinic that has conducted and published a clinical trial with e-cigarettes, and patients have registered a 60% quitting rate at 4-weeks (Cox, Dawkins, Doshi & Cameron, 2019).
Public Health of England (PHE) emphasised that e-cigarettes are at least 95% less harmful than cigarettes. This video from PHE gives you a clear explanation about e-cigarettes.
Those of you who are smokers and are self-isolating during COVID-19 pandemic can receive:
* Your medications can be provided free of charge if you do not pay for your prescriptions or £9.15 for the 12 weeks of treatment.